- Physical Therapist with 18 years experience, started working at PBPT in 2016.
- He graduated from Utica College of Syracuse University 1999 with Bachelors of Science in Physical Therapy.
- Played baseball collegiately and for many years up until he gave it up to pursue curling.
- Youngest of 7 children Uncle to 11.
- Currently lives in East Providence with a healthy obsession with the Celtics, Patriots and Red Sox.
- A man of many talents and crazy stories – He completed a 2-year course in professional screenwriting from Writers Boot Camp, attended film school through the Maine Media Workshops + College as well as the Hollywood film institute. He was executive producer and assistant director of the feature-length film “20 Something”.
- He formerly held certification as Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) and Stott Pilates Instructor. He has attended a variety of continuing education courses including Dry Needling from Kineticore as well as the Integrative Dry Needling Institute with Dr MA , The Selective Functional Movement Screen and Functional Movement Screen (SFMS FMS), The Postural Restoration Institute (PRI), Institute of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy, Kinesio Taping and Instrument-assisted Soft Tissue Massage.